Insurance Billing

Have you been injured in a motor vehicle accident and or work related accident? Has your doctor prescribed you to have treatments for massage or manual therapy? If so I can help. I am specialize in Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, Positional Release and Craniosacral Therapy. 

Most common injuries due to a car and or work related injury that I see in my office include:

  • Headaches

  • Neck Injuries

  • Whiplash

  • Shoulder Injuries

  • Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar strains and sprains

Crashed Car
Back Pain

Will My Insurance Cover Massage Or Bodywork Services? If you are in a car accident or have a job related injury covered by workers’ compensation, insurance may cover massage, bodywork, or somatic therapies when prescribed by a physician. We do not accept any health care plans for Massage Therapy.  

Your car insurance may pay for your treatment,  You will need to obtain a doctor's or chiropractor's prescription and insurance approval for a Motor Vehicle Accident, 


In order for us to complete the insurance process and to file a claim, the following information is required before any therapy sessions begin.

Each Manual Therapy is billed by 15 minute increments.  - 97140

Auto Mobile Accidents

15 minutes = $45.00

Workers Comp

15 Minutes = $45.00